Airie Chalet at Beech Mountain *Spring Sale* Fireplaces, Cable TV, Hiking + Biking, 1 mile to Fred’s
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 5-9
MARCH/APRIL/MAY DISCOUNT: Stay 4+ days and get 10% off! Discount automatically applied.
Welcome to Airie Chalet at Beech Mountain! This new property by StayTheOne brings the WOW at 4650’ with spectacular Mountain Views and an elevated experience to match. If you love exploring the High Country and then unwinding in comfort and beauty on top of a mountain, this one is a don’t-miss!
Beech Mountain is unmatched for offering the high-elevation setting we all love, plus easy access to hiking, mountain biking, fishing, ATV trails, amazing food, festivals, and the fantastic shopping of the High Country. Take your pick of spring and summer getaway dates: The best prices and selection are now!
Airie’s location on Beech Mountain is the ideal combination of convenience and privacy; Tamarack Rd. is literally the first right turn after passing through town. Don’t worry about a steep driveway or flights of stairs—that’s not a thing at this property. Imagine the delight of pulling right up to the house with the promise of that broad mountain views peaking from the other side.
The houses are spaced apart from each other in this lovely, forested neighborhood. Enjoy dinner on the deck with deer as frequent visitors. There’s nothing like being in that clean, fresh mountain air with the views of the Beech Mountain bowl and distant mountains spread out before you. Walking and hiking are as close as stepping outside: Ramble far in the beautiful neighborhood or get on Upper Pond Creek Trail just around the corner. Rest & play—it’s all here!
We want you to step inside and feel spoiled right away, so we’ve curated a comfortable and convenient experience. Here’s what you can look forward to at Airie Chalet:
- 2 living areas with 65” HD TVs
- Wood-burning fireplace on main level
- Den & game room with cozy gas fireplace
- Super fast internet—work or play!
- YouTube TV paid account, including ESPN
- Pac-Man classic game console with 12 games
- Spacious Farmhouse table
- Fully-stocked kitchen—pots & pans, dinnerware, baking dishes
- 3 NEW King beds—green tea memory foam hybrid
- Adorable Loft with queen and full bed
- USB ports at every bed side
- Full laundry room
- Games and books, including XL Jenga, Chess, and more
- Parking for 2 large vehicles
- Coffee station with K cups and the fixin’s
- 3 full bathrooms
- Dogs welcome!
We want you to have all you need, so we stocked Airie with plenty of supplies, like toilet paper, shampoo/conditioner/body wash, and laundry detergent. At Airie, it's easy to settle in and focus on your getaway adventure in the mountains.
Concerned about a pre-checkout chores & cleaning list? We don’t have one. Just a few helpful reminders, that’s it. Enjoy your time off in the High Country!
* 0.2 miles to Upper Pond Creek trail and Perry Park
* 1.2 miles to Beech Mountain Ski Resort--ice skating, mountain biking, snowboarding, Beech Mountain Brewing Co.
* 1.3 miles to Fred's General Mercantile
* 1.3 miles to Poppy's Coffee
* 1.4 miles to Brick Oven Pizzeria, Holy Smokes BBQ
* 1.5 miles to Beech Mountain Sledding Hill (free)
* 4.2 miles to Emerald Outback mountain biking trailhead
* 5 miles to Banner Elk and Lees Mcrae College
* 7.2 miles to Banner Elk Winery
* 8 miles to Wilderness Run Alpine Coaster
* 9 miles to Sugar Mountain Resort
* 9.6 miles to Grandfather Mountain Profile Trail parking
* 13 miles to Original Mast Store
* 13 miles to Grandfather Vineyard & Winery
* 17 miles to Blue Ridge Parkway milepost 305 (Grandfather Mountain)
* 18 miles to Grandfather Mountain
* 24 miles to Linville Falls Winery
* 24 miles to Linville Falls Trailhead
* 25 miles to Appalachian Ski Mountain
* 26 miles to Rocky Knob Mountain Bike Park (Boone)
* 36 miles to The Historic Orchard at Altapass
* 42 miles to Saylor Orchard
* 51 miles to Virginia Creeper Trail
**IMPORTANT** Please prepare for some back-in-forth with the host as part of the booking process, especially regarding pets, parking, and snow prep. The final step of the booking process is the rental agreement and security deposit credit card hold (explained below). Thanks for your patience! We're excited to host you and want you to be comfortable at Airie and prepared for your stay on the mountain.
1. Full names of all guests at booking. Only the guests listed by name at booking are permitted to stay in the property.
2. ID of guest making the booking. Either verified ID on booking platform (e.g., Airbnb) or screen shot of state-issued ID sent to host.
3. Guest must sign rental agreement.
4. Security Deposit credit card hold of $500. This is due at time of booking. The deposit is not a payment, but a temporary credit card hold that begins 1 day before check-in and is released 5 days after departure.
Check-out is at 10 am EST sharp due to the tight schedule of our cleaners, unless you have arranged in advance with the host to have late check-out. Please respect the cleaners' limited time.
Cancellation policy is Moderate to Firm. **Recommend travel insurance.**
This is a No Smoking property. No vaping or smoking of any kind is permitted either inside the house or on the deck or in the yard. Breaking this rule renders the reservation immediately canceled and guests subject to a $500 cleaning fee.
Parking: Guests are allotted 2 parking spaces at entrance level. Only off-street parking is permitted by city ordinance, so please do not parallel park on the street; park off-street completely inside the parking area. The parking area accommodates 2 large vehicles, such as 2 Ford F-150s.
Guest acknowledges that the parking area has steep sides and will supervise children and pets and warn other guests to use caution.
Vehicles: Tire chains are required for bookings during the winter months of December 1 - March 31. 4WD + tire chains is even better. Officials of Beech Mountain are known to actually stop vehicles at the bottom of the mountain to confirm compliance. There are several sources of snow chains at the bottom of the mountain, but guests should also consider bringing their own set (cheaper). Booking is not subject to refund outside of the cancellation window if the guest is not able to ascend the mountain due to lack of vehicle preparedness.
Wood-burning Fireplace: Do not leave unattended when in use. To avoid over-loading and danger of roof fire, limit number of logs to 4 split logs. No pine logs. Please allow the fire to die down naturally and do not douse with water, as sudden temperature changes damage the seams, leading to house fire hazard. Host complies with Beech Mountain's fireplace annual inspection requirement, as well as annual smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector inspection requirements.
Gas Fireplace: Do not leave unattended when in use. Turn off immediately in the event of strong gas smell with use. Alert Host if you smell a strong gas smell.
Up to 2 dogs are permitted, subject to Host's approval and with payment of pet fee. No cats are permitted, nor support animals that are not dogs. Service animals (which are always dogs) are welcomed with no fee.
Remove all poop from the yard.
Crate dogs when owners are away.
For dogs that are accustomed to being on furniture (beds, sofas, chairs), please cover furniture and bedding with the provided pet sheets and pet blankets. Please do not use human bedding for pets or use a spare bed as a dog bed.
For dog clean-up needs, please use colored dog towels provided, not white bath towels.
Do not enclose dog(s) alone in any room, unless crated.
Please be considerate and keep animal messes cleaned up, including fur accumulation, spillage from food & water bowls, drooling, dirty paws, etc.
All dogs must be free of fleas and must be current on flea & tick treatment as well as shots.
Visitors: Permitted during non-quiet hours of 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. All persons on premises during quiet hours of 10:00 pm to 7:00 am and have not been disclosed at booking are unauthorized and are not permitted on premises without host approval.
Parties and events are prohibited. Parties/events are defined as including *any* of these elements:
1. More than 4 visitors without host permission
2. Alcohol usage by visitors
3. Drug usage by guests or their visitors
4. Noise level that is excessive or bothersome
Deck and Loft: Guests agree to use caution on the decks and to supervise children and pets on the deck and loft. No climbing or standing on the furniture.
Guest acknowledges that Beech Mountain is the home of wild animals, such as bear, coyotes, and deer and that all members in the guest party should exercise caution.
Do not unplug or disable the Wifi or exterior entryway security camera.
Please do not move or rearrange the furniture or electronic equipment without permission from host. Exception: dining chairs and stools.
Sofas in living room: Cat naps are encouraged. :) However, planned sleeping, like overnight sleeping or a young child’s daily nap, is prohibited in order to ensure a sanitary environment for all guests.
The owner's closet (located downstairs and having a code-entry lock), the crawl space, and the attic are off-limits to guests without host's permission.
Guests acknowledge that they are subject to immediate cancellation and payment of damage fees (if applicable) if any of the House Rules is broken. If you're not sure something is OK, please check with host. Thank you!
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: No refund will be issued for any reason.
About the OwnerWe (Jeff and Sarah) are owners of StayTheOne Elevated Stays. Our properties are known for curated comfort & convenience. Guests often tell us we thought of everything! We love to include the extras that make such a difference, like really good towels and plenty of them, USB ports at every bedside, and unlimited toilet paper. Little things like hangers and coffee with cream and sugar really matter, and we excel at those details...just as we'd want to have when we travel. You'll find much more than that in our properties because we love to create a wonderful experience for you. Hearing that we exceeded expectations is the best part of our job!
Beech Mountain, North Carolina
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiration Date
- Oct 21, 2022